Tab in datagrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jun 4 12:58:27 EDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> Ok, thanks,
> I have a populated dg editEnabled now by changing the contents of a
> cell
> (moving via tab key because by a mouse click it will give me a fld
> identity
> when put a mouseUp in the dgGroup) I need to trigger a closeField to
> activate a sql query to update the database

I just uploaded some new lessons about editing this morning. This
lessons talks about the messages and commands that are used when
editing cell contents. It also links to the API docs that I updated
with info on the field editing commands.

Basically you want to handle CloseFieldEditor for saving.

How Do I Open a Table Cell For Editing?: <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution_tools/manuals/datagrid/lessons/4668-How-Do-I-Open-a-Table-Cell-For-Editing-

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

--