Datagrid can't not find background

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jun 2 11:18:58 EDT 2009

On Jun 2, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Josep wrote:

> Nop, dg_productos exist,

If that is the case then getting the dgData of the control wasn't the
line generating that error. Getting the dgData doesn't look for any
controls. It just returns a script local variable.

> I solved I think, creating other datagrid control,
> the datagrid templates now are a substack of the main stack. But now
> how can
> delete this new datagrid without deleting the datagrid templates?
> I'm a little confused about the datagrid templates... :(

This lesson talks a little bit about how the IDE is creating the stack/
card that holds the row template group (dgprops["row template"]):

What Is This "Data Grid Templates" Stack That Appeared in My Project?:
<http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3391-What-Is-This-Data-Grid-Templates-Stack-That-Appeared-in-My-Project-

This lesson shows how to use a data grid template in more than one
data grid:

How Do I Use A Template In Multiple Data Grids?: <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/spaces/revolution/manuals/datagrid/lessons/3717-How-Do-I-Use-A-Template-In-Multiple-Data-Grids-

Also note that when you delete a data grid in the IDE you will be
asked if you want to delete the row template. Just say no if you want
to keep the row template around and use it in another data grid.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems