Uploading a reblet to the web via Freeway Pro

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Jul 28 12:58:02 EDT 2009

Stephan,

Freeway Pro is a great tool i own and use too but it's not designed to
handle the revlet upload in the needed way (sticked as a simple url
binded media, alike images or movies inside the resource directory
can't do the trick).

You will get what you expect in using, in betwin others, the free and
powerfull CyberDuck FTP client instead and don't worry, the revlet
will not be erased the next time you will update the part of the site
handled by Freeway.

Say Revlet (Reblet relate to an interesting tool too but Rev has no
lots to do with it... ;-)

Let me know if this helped.

Best Regards,

Pierre