How to handle one images with many images inside

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 10:21:22 EDT 2009

Hi List,

I want to customize the buttons and I found some resources images in png
that inside the file have the three status for the button. Now I cut and
export to three diferents files each of the status images and asign them.
The question is if is posible handle in some way the dinamic asign of one
part of the image to the status of the button. I don't know if I explain
myself... :)

Salut,
Josep