[revlets] drag & drop files onto revlet does not seem to work!?

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Sun Jul 26 08:13:43 EDT 2009

I wanted to test shell access cause I need to use lameEncoding, and tried to
turn the "lameEncode.rev" (who is the author by the way?) into a revlet. The
app requires to drop the files to be coded onto an area and same for the
output folder.  Of course all works fine in the IDE

But on revlet :
-- the output folder is just not recognized as a drag & drop
-- the input file is accepted, I beleive by the browser that seem to
"overtake" opérations even over the revlet area. So the audio file
recognized by the browser replaces the revlet!!

Any similar experiences, hints, solutions?

(p.s. as for using lameEncoder, It seems that shell & scripting commands are
off see :
http://www.nabble.com/Audio-Problem-with-revlet-ts24663671.html)