Future Trends For Media Delivery - Where will RunRev Be?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Jul 25 22:34:46 EDT 2009

On Jul 25, 2009, at 10:10 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> hey did not use email. everyone in the clinic  just texts each
> other. When the support team asked, "Why don't you use email."
> Someone said: "Email is for old people!"
>
> Like it or now, small bits is probably all that can be digested.
> Very interesting... I'm struggling to conceive of what kind of
> intellect develops in the absence of true literature Aurobindo, the
> Upanishads, Kafka, Das Kapital...

That was my point, hastily cast to you, and you understood me.
How can there be any grounding if all one knows is bobbing up and down
in that sea of bits and bytes, never achieving a higher level which
enables them to perceive that is a lake, pond, sea , or ocean?

With only the stream passing by how will they have a concept of
history - which leads to identity? With only an unrecorded stream how
can you search?

Maybe I am drawing this too far out, but I do wonder how a life
without books or evolved oral history affects the very structure of
the brain's development.

Maybe so much chaos is coming that they will be more adaptable and
better able to survive.

You did ask about the future but all I'm doing is giving you more
questions. <sigh>

sims