revMedia screwed up my other versions

stevex64 stevex64 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 19:12:46 EDT 2009

Hey Folks,

I installed the revMedia alpha and my previously installed 3.0 and 3.5
versions don't act right. My 3.5 version wouldn't open, it just alerted me
that it was outdated and I should find a new version online. My 3.0 did
something really weird. There are two text fields on the first card of an
app I'm working on (a live project for a customer, so this thing screwing up
now is extremely inopportune). When I open the app, both those fields are
populated with some Revolution welcoming text. And, because my app is
supposed to put data in those fields at start up, and that data is required
for the app to work, my app won't work.

So, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve