enSharpen codec

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 24 02:11:48 EDT 2009

Richmond-

> 1.  I installed the enSharpen video codec on my G4 PPC
> and the videos that are downloaded through the
> Resource Center are still GREEN.

Cool. That's very in these days...

Having not looked into the Resource Center in quite a while, I went
over to Sample Projects and looked at the Contact Manager. Clicking on
the link that says "Click here to go to the corresponding video and
PDF" launched Firefox and went to http://video.movies.go.com, which
played a preview for "Gone Baby Gone". Maybe there's a backroom tie-in
between runrev and Buena Vista Home Entertainment... I rather hope
not.

Clicking on the "Launch video" link gave me audio but no video. And
the title bar of the Resource Center changed to something like
"???????????????@?@????????@@@??" (where @ is an unprintable block).

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net