Timed User Input

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 11:28:59 EDT 2009

Very cool, something HC could only dream of. Check out the "send" command,
which can be configured with a delay. But this is only a teaser; the message
can be scripted to "repeat". So you can write a handler that updates your
clock, every second, say, and the rest of the world works normally. A little
experimentation and you get a very powerful tool

Craig Newman