What is the current phrase for Rev in about windows?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:15:23 EDT 2009

jim sims wrote:
> I'm finishing up a shareware app - can someone tell me:
>
> What is the current phrase for Rev in about windows?
>
> Would "Made with RunRev" do the job?
>
> sims

That is all part of what we are waiting for.  :)

Many years ago, in Bulgaria, under communism, my wife
worked as an interpreter in a typewriter factory.

There was a room in the factory 'affectionately' known
as the "Wait a Bit" room. One night, as the janitor was
locking up the factory he discovered some Japanese
businessman who had been 'waiting a bit' in that room
for 8 hours. Being unable to speak Bulgarian, and extremely
polite, these poor chaps (unlike a certain, coarse Scotsman
I know) had patiently waited for . . . .