Rev 4 beta status

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 17:12:55 EDT 2009

This is just staggering! Go to Allmusic and look up the albums that
Stephen has worked on. I am pleased that I own over half of them! A
wide ranging career! My two hobbies (this is a business!) are amateur
radio and being an audiophile. It would be interesting to hear the
stories about the albums you have worked on!

I am deeply impressed (and I also love Milton and Bebe!)

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911