New software publishing site Quickest Publisher

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 9 17:24:39 EDT 2009

Dear Revolution users,

Currently, Economy-x-Talk is beta-testing a new website. The purpose
of the site is to make software release as simple as possible. I hope
that this website will be particularly useful for Revolution
programmers, as it occurs to me that Revolution programmers make a lot
of great stuff, while being unsure of how to present this stuff to the
public. This new website will help you to distribute your software.

I'd like to invite you to visit <http://www.quickestpublisher.com> and
create an account. Feel free to submit your software, but keep in mind
that the site is still being developed. If you are unable to create an
account or if you don't receive an e-mail with a confirmation link,
please let me know.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.