Re-6: List Magic testimony

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 07:05:21 EST 2009

Gosh I hope so. The bug occurs when you click on the header to change the
search to that column. The change search works fine but the script de-bugger
opens.
It only occurs in a list that I made with the newest version so I'm thinking
that "upgrading" maybe didn't change my library stack to the newer version
so I'm going to try to figure out how to do that manually.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com