problems with Cyrillic input on Windows standalone

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Jan 26 11:20:10 EST 2009

I forgot to mention that in some cases the selectionChanged message
didn't get sent, especially in cases where the field was empty before
I clicked into it. I added this to force the message to be sent under
all conditions:

on keyDown which
   send "selectionChanged" to me
   pass keyDown
end keyDown

Just looking at it now, there is probably a more efficient way to do
it, but I was just doing a proof of concept stack at the time so never
went back to optimize it.

Devin