Lateral Thinking . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 07:33:47 EST 2009

Have just uploaded a modified version of the Metacard Help system to
my RRgraphix Yahoo Group:

[You will have to join this group to download files]

As far as I understand this is quite kosher as the Metacard IDE is
now open source: if anyone knows better, please contact me immediately
so I can remove those files (Klaus????).

I have only modified the Help System insofar as I have disabled
references to resources that were previously available through
Metacard and no longer are.

I have also got rid of some of the glaring white backgrounds
which were giving me an annoying little headache.

People who feel 'funny' about joining Yahoo Groups (presumably
ex-President Bush has got nothing better to do in his retirement
than spy on Group members - well, I might at last get a chance to
meet the chap!) can contact me off-list and I will 'lob' them an
attachment.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.