Help with PC memory error

Bill Ziegler billziegler at mac.com
Sun Jan 25 05:42:04 EST 2009

Thanks Joe,
I am running xp under bootcamp. I get the error when I quit the player
running the stack, however I do have a lot of lines in my 'On
CloseStack' script. I'm just not familiar enough with xp and and
RunRev to know what's causing the problem.

Bill
Hi Bill,

So you're running WindowsXP under Bootcamp? I don't understand exactly
what you're doing, and how. More details, please.

Joe Wilkins