SQL varieties

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 05:50:58 EST 2009

Hiya,

I'd opt for PostgreSQL mainly due to the Licence for commercial use
(unless that's changed).

For OS X PostgreSQL go here: http://www.postgresqlformac.com

OpenBase is another option, I believe it's still free for 10
connections (you mentioned no heavy usage, I'm assuming connections
here).

Firebird is cool too.

You say it how you spell it (which in English is a good point for
conversation...).

Cheers,

Luis.