Legacy project problem

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Wed Jan 21 16:21:53 EST 2009

Thanks for the kind offer.  I'm running an Intel MacBook and a G4
MacBook, both with OS X.  I tried the Legacy Save on both machines.  I
don't have a native system 9 to try.  I'm going to muck around a bit
more and see what comes up, and if I get no results or further
suggestions from the list, I may need your help.  Is it possible that
there's an issue with a transparency or something of the sort (don't
think I have any here, but maybe)?  Must one remove modern features to
build backwards functionality?

Thanks
Mark