Re-2: Can anybody HELP !!

camm29 at tesco.net camm29 at tesco.net
Wed Jan 21 05:19:08 EST 2009

Mark and Dave

I see that when the build fails it adds two stacks "answer dialog" and "revCopiedIcons" - are these the temporary build stacks ?

I set the destroyStack for temp answer dialog in standalone setings.
I still get the memory error message , no standalone is bulit in all the tests.

The message is like this:
"A stack "answer dialog" in file c:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Revolution
Project/Fail3.rev is already in memory. The Revolution UI
does not distinguish stacks which have identical names, so editing these stack
files while both are in memory could result ind data loss."

Regards
Camm