Import from rect

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Jan 17 10:02:21 EST 2009

Scott,

Actually at first I thought this was a bug, but it makes a bit of
sense. The rect and I guess grouping the objects will force a visible
or visual snapshot of where the object physically resides including
objects beneath that show through the alpha mask but using the actual
object must allow the engine to reference the object itself
programatically so it is not 'seeing' the alpha or better yet it is
not seeing through the alpha to the objects underneath.

As Richard said " "export snapshot" which allows you to specify the
object rather than merely its rect:" "This will cause the object
specified to be rendered into an offscreen buffer directly, then that
buffer is compressed into the specified format for writing to disk."

It must be the ability to render offscreen in the buffer that is the
difference here. This must be the case with the import snapshot as well.

Tom

Tom McGrath IIIs
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html