Rev && appleScript

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Tue Jan 13 13:29:25 EST 2009

When I

do <container> as "applescript"

is it possible for applescript to pass a variable or function or
something back to rev?

For instance, just to keep it simple, could I somehow use "the result"
from appleScript in a Rev script?

If someone can applescript off the cuff and is feeling generous, I
want to use Rev to check if "/applications/firefox.app" is running.
Suggestions received gratefully.

I tried checking the openProcesses, but it doesn't seem to work
reliably, and it doesn't work if I launch the application outside of
Rev.

Thanks in advance,

Tim