Script Editing Frustration

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jan 11 17:05:31 EST 2009

OK, here's one that I've just been able to reproduce several times. I set a
breakpoint in a script which triggers the editor to open. If I then click
the green 'continue' button the editor steps out of debug mode but doesn't
appear to continue. The editor remains responsive (more or less) but Rev is
effectively locked up. Nothing else to do but force quit. OS X, Rev 3.0

Terry...