Re-2: Font to show difference between 0 and O

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jan 11 15:38:38 EST 2009

Hi,

if there is no font with a slashed zero, why not modifying an existing one.

Look here for free fonts under GNU. The creator of these fonts allows modification.

http://www.aimwell.org/Fonts/fonts.html

A free font editor (FontForge) can be found here

http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/

Regards,

Matthias