AW: How to pass a path with spaces to windows shell start?

SparkOut SparkOutYNY at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:34:20 EST 2009

Because you need to wrap the part with a space in quotes, and the first
quoted item in the string is taken as a console window title, you need to
add an empty pair of quotes to "be the title" which is then ignored and the
second quoted string (your program path) will be executed.

get shell ("start" && quote & quote && quote & tProg & quote)

should work.