Imported Images As Controls

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 7 12:06:46 EST 2009

Aye. Scott was also gracious enough to help me with that. It never
dawned on me to do that although now it makes sense.

One interesting thing to note, is that Scott's TM|Align plugin will
realign objects ignoring the "lock size and location" property. That
is pretty useful because I can lock objects I don't want to
inadvertently move, and still align them without having to unlock them.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM