Application Browser problem?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat Jan 3 09:05:56 EST 2009

Hello Kurt,
Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question about using the
Application Browser... but can suggest an alternative. Using the
Message Box (or a button script) you may control such copy and paste
actions.

go card 2 of stack  "thisStack" -- or in the Application Browser you
could go to card 2 by double clicking on it
copy card 7 of stack "thatStack" to stack "thisStack" -- will paste
right after the current card in stack "thisStack"

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/