that is the question...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 1 12:53:23 EST 2009

Hi Jacques,

If you set the font to Monaco and probably many other fonts as well,
you will see that the second quote in

   put "Où est le dossier “ & quote & “RosData" & quote & " ?" into
laquestion

is not the same as the first quote. The third quote is the same as the
second quote but not the same as the third quote. Make sure that you
always use the same quote, ASCII 34.

The following line is correct:

   put "Où est le dossier " & quote & "RosData" & quote & " ?" into
laquestion

You could also write

    put "Où est le dossier “RosData”?" into laquestion

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!