Single File Details

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 27 14:12:53 EST 2009

Hi Len,

Use the lineoffset function to find the URL-encoded file name in the
detailed files. When you know which line you need, you can take the
file size and resource fork size to calculate the total file size.

What exactly are you doing with the WAV files? If you use a command
line utility to convert them, you will probably be unable to report
any progress during the conversion of one file. Can you give more
details?

Best,

Mark

--