getting timeout with load URL

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Feb 25 12:38:08 EST 2009

Hi Jim and others,

My comment here moves us away from the original issue a bit, but...

As far as I can tell, the socketTimeoutInterval doesn't seem to interact
with the 'load' command. At least, the 'socketTimeout' message isn't
sent when 'load' exceeds the socketTimeoutInterval. That's my
experience. Am I missing something?

Thanks -
Phil Davis
(re-sent because original went into 'moderation' queue due to size)

--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development