getting timeout with load URL

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed Feb 25 12:18:42 EST 2009

Hi Tiemo,

It's probably not a Rev issue but a machine specific issue. Please do a
Google search on "socket keepalive windows." (keepalive is one word)
Something on that machine is set wrong. You'll find a lot of information on
this topic and what to look for on the machine. As far as Rev goes, the
socketTimeOutInterval is all you normally have to adjust.

Jim Bufalini