Changing the screenRect within a stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 22 20:23:04 EST 2009

Hi Brian,

I agree in the case of full-screen video games, but we don't make
those in Rev (yet?). I'm not sure that I agree in the case of video
players. When a video player changes the screen resolution, the movie
is often displayed with a bad screen geometry and I wouldn't recommend
it. There is rarely need to change the screen resolution for kiosk
applications, because those run on computers with system settings
specifically adjusted to the software.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille