Changing the screenRect within a stack

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Feb 22 20:15:36 EST 2009

Mark,

While I agree with you in principle, I think it's worth noting that an
application can always ASK the user for permission to change the
screen resolution and then do it for you with your approval. Also,
there are some cases (such as full screen video players or kiosks)
where it is perfectly acceptable behavior to take over your screen and
return things to normal when it is suspended or terminated.

So generally speaking, I agree with you -- but I think you're also
jumping the gun a little bit here.