How to compare bettwen .rev file

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Feb 20 06:40:03 EST 2009

Hi Nhan,

I just realized I answered a reply instead of the original question. ;-)

There is a very excellent and completely free utility that Eric Chatonet
developed called Changed Code Picker that compares two stacks and their
substacks and highlights all changes made between the two. It has both
complete Help as well as Preferences that allow you to, for example, ignore
comment changes, etc. It will also tell you if both stacks and their
substacks compare completely.

You can find this at: http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution&l=en
(fourth one down)

Enjoy!