Any chance to identify if the title of a stack is corrupted by QT?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 11:21:53 EST 2009

Hi Tiemo,

I had this sort of problem many years ago using other development
systems. In every case it was an indication of a more ominous  problem
with my coding; usually, as I recall, a memory problem wherein
something I was doing was overwriting the titlebar data.

Consequently, I would not suggest that you do as you are indicating
you might do: just providing an empty name for the titlebar. Instead,
you must continue to debug your coding to locate your "true" problem,
the "disease" and not the "symptom. Sorry I can't be more help.

Joe Wilkins