AW: AW: Problems deleting folders on Vista - error #?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Feb 10 04:10:01 EST 2009

Hi Jacqueline,
I am glad I am not again the only one having curiosities :)
I have to say that my Vista system knowledge isn't that profound, but I can
say that I created all of the folders with a Rev prog (which works without
problems) and tried to delete them with another Rev prog (revDeleteFolder)
under the same user. This user has full rights on these folders. The folders
are even empty

Does anybody knows where I find the explanation of "the result" numbers
after revDeleteFolders (2,3,5,32)?

Should I delete folders with a shell command? What does Vista say to this?
Has anybody by chance an example of a Win shell deleting of a folder
including content - I am not that shell guy :)

Btw. How do you install an app to run as admin? I just know to do it by hand
with right mouse key.

Tiemo