AW: Problems deleting folders on Vista - error #?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 9 15:34:37 EST 2009

Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
> Yes I did - with right mouse key - "run as admin"
> It deleted some of the folders, but not all, strange to say especially not
> the folders in my Users Dir
> Any idea?

No ideas, but I'm having similar problems with some (but not all) Vista
customers when my app tries to *create* a folder in the users directory.
  The app makes a folder named for itself, and then puts sub-folders
inside later. The sub-folders get created but sometimes the enclosing
one does not. I'm at a loss to understand why. The app is installed to
run as administrator.

I'll watch this thread with interest. What's the deal with Vista
permissions in the user's Documents folder?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com