Import temperature and anything else you can think of

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 23:20:39 EST 2009

I use the Beehive ADB/IO gadgets to this day. Four are in my shop working as I speak on two 266 MHz grey boxes. I have sold commercial HC driven products using them, and when they went out of business, they offered a couple dozen to me at cost. I took them all. Still have some.

There were two earlier, similar devices, made by Ansan and someone else. I have these also. But the Beehive gadgets are the best. They wrote an XCMD to write to and an XFCN to read from the device, and it can do anything, analog or digital, especially if you can add some simple circuitry like data distributors and the like. They only work on the ADB bus though.

If anyone wants to go back to you know what on an ADB Mac (the blue and white is the last model to support it), let me know.

Craig Newman