Subject: Drawing a curved shape - 2nd attempt

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:55:08 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com>wrote:

> Judy Perry wrote:
>
>> So, what's the difference?  Neither one of us particularly feels the need
>> call the other names.
>>

> I will start:  Judy, you're unmutual!
>
> :)

--Ahh, but, Richard, you and I both know that the unmutual tag is not an
insult but a mark of distinction!

Unless you're No. 2, in which case it's a sign you're about to be replaced.
 ;-)

> Actually, for the record this last go-round on the sound channel thang
> brought up some valuable points about the responsiveness of sound resources
> over sound files.
>
> So I'm now a convert:  I now understand that there's actually quite a wide
> range of circumstances that would benefit from having multi-channel playback
> for embedded audio clips.

--Go directly to the podium to make your confession.  Don't worry:  WE will
tell you what to say.  ;-)

> But I still think you're unmutual.

--UNmutual!  UNmutual!  UNmutual!

Be seeing you -