Subject: Drawing a curved shape - 2nd attempt

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Feb 2 21:16:35 EST 2009

I made humble suggestions.  For things like curved graphics and web integration.  Two things that are hardly radical in 2009!.  Then the Skinarian conditioning begins.  Again, i have just concluded a phone call with another person who said they have long ago learned to be scared and quiet on these lists.  Beat up and raged, well conditioned but no less convinced.  But the pain seems to have worked.  Silent.  As ordered.  If you think pointing out the holes in the hull is critical to the ship than you had better know how to swim.