When should cmd-period work?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 2 20:51:14 EST 2009

Jacque-

> I wish. Nothing is active or clickable, and I can't type into the
> message box. The IDE is also unresponsive, so none of the toolbar icons
> or menus work either. :(

> "It's dead, Jim."

Yeah. I found that after trying your example. But that one's a tight
recursive loop without yielding any time for system tasks. I wish we
had a real interrupt trapped by the engine, but I fear it's just being
handled (or not) by a frontscript, and that's never getting called
because you used all the cpu's power.

I'm actually not that surprised by command-period not working in this
case, but I am surprised by the lack of recursion control and I'm
still scratching my head about the cpu usage...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net