Subject: Drawing a curved shape - 2nd attempt

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Feb 2 10:15:11 EST 2009

Yes, but as the originator of this thread, what I'm after is drawing a
curve from within a Rev-based standalone based on data which the
program is handling, either generated by the program or input by the
user, and then let the user print it out at full resolution. I would
not want to licence Flash to get this functionality. It does seem a
perfectly reasonable idea - even a simplified system which restricts
the kind of curves you can draw would be better than nothing. I had
assumed that Rev had the ability to draw vector-based curves via
script but I couldn't find out how to do it, therefore I started this
thread. I didn't expect the answer to be "you can't".

Incidentally, what is the graphic style 'curve' actually for? I can't
work out from the docs what visible properties it bestows on the
graphic.

Graham

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:17:25 -0800, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com