Subject: Drawing a curved shape - 2nd attempt

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon Feb 2 09:08:04 EST 2009

Randall, wondering aloud about features is welcome (at least as far
as I'm concerned, and I'm sure to most of us), it's just that phrases
like "limp xtalk into the present' come off as kind of
confrontational. The general style on this list is very much non-
confrontational - you wouldn't be the first person to get a raised-
eyebrow response to that kind of talk, just please don't take it the
wrong way!

It seems to me that some of the things you talk about would be better
addressed on the improve list, rather than the how-to list, but you
need an enterprise licence to join that list.

BTW, self-optimizing multi-threading sounds very interesting - was it
in Revolution? If so, anything you can share?

Best,

Mark