Slideshows in iRev

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Dec 30 10:42:33 EST 2009

Sivakatirswami,

Thank you very much!  Well done, informative and will definitely help
me.

  One thing I noticed was Richard Matthewson mentioned he liked the
music as well as the picts plus your code displays how to use music
with the slideshow.  But I have never heard any music even on your
latest which I clicked the automatic slide show with music which you
listed near the bottom of the page.  For some reason I do not hear
any music at all.

thanks again,
-=>JB<=-