Pointers to Quicktime videos in Revlets

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Dec 25 15:55:44 EST 2009

Tim,

Put "file:.///" before the actual location of the QT video. So if the
video is here "c:/tim.mov", set the filename to:   "file:///c:/tim.mov".
If you're doing this on a Mac, be sure the actual location of the QT
video starts with the name of your HD volume in the filename (but still
following the "file:///" syntax).

Best regards,
Richard Miller