HC convert: help with text as graphic or rotated text

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 15:42:11 EST 2009

I think you were merely stating the obvious.  I have no connection to
RR and I use Rev every day to satisfy many client needs as well as my
own.  My guess is that there will be more than one field object, since
many apps would not require an 'all singing all dancing' object in
every project.  This would mean that the programmer could check off a
list of features to include depending on the project.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas

PS  I will be working on a new internet business venture everyday for
the next couple weeks that includes the On-Rev server, so see you on
the list !!