[ANN] tRev Pre-holiday Update!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Dec 25 13:40:36 EST 2009

As you know, Len, we have never officially supported XP (OS X, Vista/7
only), although we do have tRevers out there using XP. There are so
many variants of XP and so much going on with screens and sockets, we
decided from day one to avoid those headaches.

Eager to have you back!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: