HC convert: help with text as graphic or rotated text

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 24 14:18:11 EST 2009

You can't physically rotate text, but you can create an image of text and
rotate that.  Here's one example of doing this.  Execute the following in
your Rev message box:
go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/textspinner.rev"

If you want to print out the results, you could try creating your text at 4x
the final size and then scaling down the imported text image/s to 25%.  Kind
of a pain to do but should give better print results.  You could do all the
manipulation in a hidden stack if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design