[OT] dedicated server hosting in the UK, Australia and the USA

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Dec 22 17:59:50 EST 2009

On Dec 22, 2009, at 7:43 AM, viktoras d. wrote:

> Can anyone tell what the prices are for anything like plans in between D80 and G200 in the UK, USA and Australia? Any names of the "most reliable" hosting service providers?..

We use mediatemple.net for all of our hosting.  I have used JaguarPC and Dreamhost in the past as well.  The reason I changed hosts was because we needed to find a hosting company that had high bandwidth services.  Our FIOS connection allows 3MB up/down.  The other hosts could not max out our connection.  Only MediaTemple as been able to max out our connections every time.  Since we regularly transfer files in the 450MB range speed was a major consideration for us.  It costs a little bit more, but we finally found what we needed.  $20/month for a tier 4 hosting company is a great value to us.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com