[OT] dedicated server hosting in the UK, Australia and the USA

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 22 13:27:31 EST 2009

viktoras d. wrote:

> Can anyone tell what the prices are for anything like plans in between
> D80 and G200 in the UK, USA and Australia? Any names of the "most
> reliable" hosting service providers?..

I always recommend jaguarpc.com. I've been with them for almost 10 years
and I really like them. Unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, and
very inexpensive. Some of the best tech support too, tickets are usually
answered within a few minutes. If you pay a year at a time, price is
under $7 U.S. per month. I needed to change to a private IP recently and
it was only an extra dollar.

They support Rev CGIs without any problem, I never had to contact them
about it, all the libraries Rev needs are already installed.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com