Confused about my first irev file

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 07:54:42 EST 2009

BBEdite was not the issue.
My situation was handled by doing BBEdit
   convert to ascii
   detab..

to produce clean white space.  The code source for me was note-taking
software that has its own reasons for indenting, etc.  Storing scripts
for later use was the idea, and now I know how to document, store, and
retrieve code in my workflow.

Thanks for the help.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas